Antique barn from the 18th century converted into a studio flat on the first floor. It retains its traditional Canarian balcony, much of the wood (ceiling, floor, window, etc.) is made from teak wood. Balcony overlooking the central courtyard of the rural complex and window with a beautiful panoramic view of the mountains and terraces of vineyards and olive trees.
- - Maximum capacity: two people (possibility of cot for up to two-year-old’s).
- - Dimensions: 70m2
- - 1 Double bed: 1.60m x 2.00m
- - 1 Bathroom with shower (hot water)
- - Living-dining room and kitchen
- - Equipped with: ceramic hob, kitchenware, fridge with freezer, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, sofa, wardrobe, electric water heater, hairdryer, washing machine in common area for guests, clothes iron, ironing board, cot, high chair, electric heating (oil radiator), internet (free Wi-Fi), Smart-tv flat screen TV.
- - Towels, sheets and tea towels.
- - Room cleaning with change of towels and sheets twice a week.
- - Normal season: €60 per night for 2 people.
- - High season: €75 per night for 2 people
- - Cot free of charge
- - Final cleaning fee per stay: 50€.
- - 5 nights
- - Deposit: A deposit of €100 will be requested on arrival. This will be paid in cash and will be returned at check-out once the accommodation has been checked.
- - Pets are not allowed - Smoking is not allowed except in the outside areas
- - Check-in: after 14:00h
- - Check-out: until 11:00h
- - No parties/events or similar may be held in this accommodation and no visitors are allowed.
- - Spanish, English and Chinese
- - On the main street or in the village square which is about 100m away.
|60,00 €||60,00 €||60,00 €||60,00 €||60,00 €||60,00 €||60,00 €|